Monday, February 9, 2009

Photoshop

Photoshop is a graphics editing program developed and published by Adobe Systems. It is the current and primary market leader for commercial bitmap and image manipulation, and is the flagship product of Adobe Systems.
I have been used Photoshop in the Media class when i was Grade 10. It's a very useful technology to change my photos perfectly.
I always have a problem with myself is that my eyes are too small and it doesnt looks pretty in a photo. And there's a tool that fix my problems. Now I don't need to jealous anyone else who has big eyes, because I can have, too.
The photographers used lots of work on photoshop, they use it to change the colour of the objects which look more beautiful. Most commercials also use it and it's as same ways as the photographer use. This is the reason why we always see the artists in TV are so perfert we cannot reach.









No comments:

Post a Comment