Monday, February 9, 2009

Nokia

Nokia is a telephone company that established in 1865 and it is also the world leader in mobility, driving the transformation and growth of the converging Internet and communication industries.
I got my N82 last summer on my birthday. It's a new product of Nokia.
The longest time I use to talk can be 4 hours and it can be stand by 3 days if i dont use it.
Since I have my cellphone, I use my camera fewer time, because N82 have 500 megapixel, it's very clearly to take photos.And it also have another side of camera wich I have see the screen when I'm taking. It's good for a unprofessional photography.For travelling, I don't have to bring a camera with me, my cellphone is instead of it.
N82 have two colours,white and black. It was made for people, not just for male or female.Especially it makes for lovers, they can have same one with different colours.
N82 is a very special cellphoto for me. It's the first one that my father buys it by himself to me of my birthday gift and he has a same one.Haha!!

Here is link to a video commercial of N82.

No comments:

Post a Comment